Michelle Lazur Studios
Senior Model Team 2019
We are looking for guys and girls with great personality to represent Michelle Lazur Studio’s Senior Portrait Division.
Make Your 12th Year a Year to Remember!
We are accepting applications through April 30th, 2018.
You don’t have to be “perfect” or look like a supermodel to be chosen – anyone can apply.
While there are no limitations on physical appearance, there is a time limitation. The Model Team has first dibs at session dates for summer through fall of 2018 to shoot their Senior Portrait session. We only shoot a limited number of high school seniors per year, and session dates fill up quickly.
Note: By being a Senior Model, you and your parents agree to having your senior photos done by Michelle Lazur Studios. There is a $350 non-refundable retainer fee due the night of our Parent Meeting in early May and our print/product packages start at $1,200.
Not a senior yet? Become A MLS Teen!
What you get for being a part of our Senior Team 2019:
- Custom Senior Portrait Session on location
- Social Media Images to share
- Complimentary Mini Model Session
- Complimentary Family Portrait Session
- Complimentary Friend Session with your BFF’s
- Complimentary custom mobile app that lives on your phone of your images!
- Your photos featured on instagram, facebook, website, and advertising!
As a member of our Senior Team, Your role is to:
- You act as the social “cover model” for Michelle Lazur Studios
- Attend special events as a representative for the studio
- Professional conduct when representing the studio as a Senior Model
- Networking and building peer relationships
- Provide info about Senior Portraits to parents and graduating seniors
- Provide testimonial to the unique photo session with Michelle Lazur Studios
Are You Model Material?
- Outgoing personality, fun, energetic, goal-oriented
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities / community services /or job
- Familiarity with social media
- Most of all — Excitement to be on the Model Team!
Senior Model Perks:
- Aside from the extra shoots and first dibs on scheduling your Senior Portrait Experience, you receive:
- Experience as spokesperson and public relations representative
- Marketing experience, social media and live communication channels
Ready To Apply?
Please complete the Senior Model Application below.